The Fifteen Interludes of Life
1. Don't go for wealth - it can be deceiving; Don't be hung up on looks - they will fade away. Go for someone who makes you smile 'cause only a smile makes a dark day bright. Have trust that you find that person who has you smiling.
2. Make enough of your happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong enough sorrow to keep you human, enough trust to keep you happy and enough money to buy gifts!
3. When one door of happiness closes, another opens yet often we look so long at the closed door that we don't notice the one that is now open for us.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, And it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
5. Always put yourself in other's shoes. And when you feel that this hurts you, no doubt it probably hurts the other person, too.
6. The beginning of love is to let those we love - be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them with our own image, otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves that we find in them.
7. God wants us to meet a few of the wrong people before meeting the correct one/s so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
8. It takes a minute to become infatuated with someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - yet it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
9. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and you find out you still love the person.
10. A sad thing about life is when you meet someone who means so much to you only to find out that beloved one doesn't feel as you do, and you find yourself needing to choose between staying and feeling hurt, or letting go.
11. Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with either a tear or an eternal embrace.
12. Love comes to those who still trust even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe, even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been deeply wounded before.
13. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, yet what is the most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.
14. There are things that you love to hear and you will never hear it from the person whom you wish to hear it from, only don't be deaf to hear it from the person who does say it to you from his heart.
15. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling - live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying ~ tears of joy for having known you.
.......wishing you the best for this your own life !!
(Clicking "No" below casts a negative vote against us in guides - perhaps go write a guide yourself in the energy of goodwill & sharing with others rather than select this)
If you enjoyed this guide - please select "YES" for it below to allow us to share with others - Thank you!