7 ways to buy in ebay
- make sure with the items
- quality (material types, for example cotton is replace for cashmere. )
- origin (from what country and where was it found)
- price range (make sure that the price of the items worth)
- check your wallet (if you can't afford just try to adjust with what you have)
- ebay is worthy (if you can select the items properly, price is going to be 75% cheaper than the store)
- save money with having good stuff (select your items properly. do not confuse with the quality because you can see only discription of the items. try to see more pictures.
- save time and compare your ebay items with your friends (going out with family to have good lunch, and make fun with friends talking about the online shopping and other)
- you will wear and use new design, which are not available in the market
- you can have the best stuff from online, if you will make sure too buy the items.
- some designs are far more better than the top designs. (for example i can compete my scarfs with any other top designs in terms of quality and production)
- i will recommend you to buy all the stuffs from ebay. that will help you to save money.
- you can donate some money from ebay, if you want to. that will remember forever. (increase your giving hand)
sell in ebay
- if you have anything which is unnecessary for you, you can sell in ebay without thinking about other options
- global connection will create from the selling and buying process.
- ebay is the mass business created for any kind of people.
- sell your items in any prices.
Company Information (coppied from news article)eBay Inc. is a global technology company that enables commerce through three reportable segments: Marketplaces, Payments, and GSI. The Company by providing online platforms, tools and services to help individuals and small, medium and merchants around the globe engage in online and mobile commerce and payments, the Company can facilitate transactions. It has created an open source platform that provides software developers and merchants access to its applications programming interfaces, or APIs, to develop software and solutions for commerce. As of December 31, 2012, its Marketplaces segment had more than 112 million active users and more than 350 million listings globally, while its Payments segment had more than 122 million active registered accounts. During the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, the Company completed three acquisitions, two of which are included in its Marketplaces segment and one in its Payments segment.