There are a few ways to be a good seller onEbay
1. Charge only what you have to for postage, it's not the best way to try and make a profit.
2. Be polite, quick and Honest when leaving Feedback.
3. Describe your item in as few word as possible and be 100% honest
4. Encourage multiple purchases with discounts and giveaways.
5, Be flexible and encourage other options if a problem turns up, be the first to suggest options to correct the problem.
6. Seek suggestions or input from buyers if you are not 100% sure of your item and post the responses on your site.
7. Be a pleasant and down to earth seller not boring and immovable one.
8. Above All, - Keep your eyes open for my sale items.