If you are looking for a range of skin care and cosmetic products that won’t break the bank, but make your skin look and feel great, then the Clinique range is for you.
I have been a Clinique devotee for about 15 years and swear by it! There’s no need to spend the big bucks on more expensive brands.
Some of the great products offered by Clinique which I have personally road tested include:
- Facial soap (comes in formulas for men and women)
- Clarifying lotion (toner) – This comes in different strengths depending on your skin type. All formulas are quite strong and leave the skin with a nice, tingly feeling.
- Dramatically different moisturising lotion - light weight day time moisturiser
- Super defense triple action moisturiser – the best night cream I’ve ever purchased! Normally this is a little more pricey, but buy it on eBay and you’re sure to get a good deal.
- 7 day scrub cream - a gentle exfoliator
- All about eyes – a very light wearing eye cream designed to counteract dark circles and fine lines around the eyes.
- Anti blemish solutions – night time gel
Clinique also produce a line of sun protection creams which are brilliant. My favourite is the City Block Sheer – an oil free formula that beats weary those nasty supermarket brand sunscreens that leave your skin feeling oily and looking shiny. This facial sunscreen comes in a 15 and 25 SPF versions – perfect for the harsh Aussie sun.