The Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Personal Body Fat Caliper lets people enjoy the ability to measure body fat easily by themselves, in the privacy of their own home, with the reliability and accuracy that is expected of today's registered medical devices. The Accu-Measure has gold standard accuracy within 1.1% of underwater weighing results!
The Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Personal Body Fat Caliper can be used in conjunction with any weightloss or body sculpting program to accurately track all of your body measurements and progress as your muscles grow and your unwanted fat disappears.
Each The Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Personal Body Fat Caliper comes with:
- An original The Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Personal Body Fat Caliper which is strong, durable and accurate
- Body fat measurement instructions which are simple and easy to follow
- Body fat measurements charts which are great for you to refer to
- Body fat tracking charts with information to help you along the way
- Questions and answers to body fat, calipers and body fat tips which is a must read for anyone wanting to lose weight
Clincally proven accuracy
- Patented tactile and audible click for superior accuracy and reliability
- Easy to read - measurement indicator slides and stops at correct reading
Simple to use
- Designed specifically for individual use
- One convenient and easy to reach site
- Monitors body fat in seconds
Favourable price point/ proven strong seller
- Quality branded product with wide demographic appeal
- Electrical devices can cost 4-6 times more
- Cost is less than a single test at a club
The skinfold measurement is a very efficient and practical way to measure your bodyfat percentage. Just follow the simple steps below:
Step 1: the site you will use for the skinfold measurement is a suprailliac (approx 1 inch above the right hipbone)
Step 2: Whilst standing, firmly pinch the suprailliac skinfold between your left thumb and forefinger. Place the jaws of the Personal Body Fat Tester over the skinfold, while continuig to hold the skinfold with the left hand
Step 3: Press the thumb where indicated on the Personal Body Fat Tester until you feel a slight click. The slide member will automatically stop at the correct measurement. After reading your measurement, return the slide member to the far right starting position. Repeat 3 times and use the average as your measurment. Refer to the body fat interpretation chart to determine your body fat percentage and what it means
The Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Personal Body Fat Caliper is accurate and reliable and great for people who want to keep track of their weight.
Please click the LIKE button if you found this helpful.