Well you have decided to purchase a Airless Spray Painting Unit!
There are a few points you need to know before purchasing a unit.
Firstly go for a name brand like Graco, Wagner, Airlessco, Campbell Hausfeld, Novaspray or Spraycheif.
It is important to buy a quality unit as there are alot of cheap units out there that have little or no part back up or service availible in Australia.
They also have brass valves or cheap hardened metal valves passed off as Tungsten Carbide and seals that leak.
So be careful remember quality does come at a price!
The above name brands do have Australia wide backup on parts and more importantly service & Warrantee!
When purchasing an Airless Unit you need to consider the following.
- Quality of unit is it known Brand!
- How much painting am I going to do (1 house or 100 houses.)
- What paint am I using Water base ceiling whites or stains.
- Where am I going to use it eg (interior House,Roof spraying or Fence Spraying).
- Is it in a remote area where power is availible.
- Do I need a Electric, Petrol or Air operated model.
- What accessories do I need eg (Tips, Extension Poles, Power roller, Extra Hose etc).
- Warrantee And Service.
- Parts availability.
- Technical Advise.
These are very important, and a good supplier should be able to advise you, on all of the above, for your application.
If you need any advise call Kevin on 03 9391 5888 business hours