An Australian designer, Alannah Hill's namesake brand is all about femininity and fashion. In a world of structured suits and prim and proper dressing, Alannah Hill’s beautiful, whimsical creations are a fresh alternative.
When buying on eBay, here’s what to consider:
- Ask for measurements if they are not noted in the auction, to determine whether the garment will fit you.
- Check the seller’s feedback.
- Look out for the item's condition - is it brand new with tags or worn?
- Ask for or research the retail price of the item you are currently eyeing, to give you an idea of how high to place your maximum bid.
- Consider the shipping options, are you happy with regular shipping or do you want it delivered Express?
- Look carefully at the photos to ensure you are clear on what the item is like. Request for more close-up photos if necessary
Thanks for Voting for this guide, and do read more of my guides at Myfashionpassion's eBay Guides!