Hi, I am ebay trader Angelzed. Here's my ebay motto: "Do to others as you would have them do to you." I got that from Matthew 7:12 in the bible.
My ebay selling guide:
- Write and honest description of the goods.
- Keep up fast and friendly communication.
- Ensure careful and quick dispatch of goods as soon as payment is received.
- Give prompt feedback
My ebay buying guide:
- Advise seller of payment intention as soon as possible after auction end.
- Contact seller by email first if you have a worry. (feedback is not for initial complaints)
- Leave feedback as soon as goods are received.
Hope your eBay experiences are all positive ones. Play nice!