I found this on the weekend Sun about apps (both iPhone and Android) that designed for women. Some can be used for TTC and baby caring.
It has a calendar that makes it easy to see the stages of the menstrual cycle. Little emotions and icons symbolise expected periods, ovulation dates, fertile days and even some symptoms.
- iPhone: the basic version is free.
- Android: check out My Days. It's a similar free app.
This one helps to keep track of everything from breakouts to sleeping patterns, breast tenderness to weight changes. You can even record your waking temperature (BBT) to keep track of when you might be ovulating.
- iPhone: $1.99 in Healthcare and Fitness
Fertility friend Mobile
If you use Fertility Friend to chart your cycles, this is the mobile version. Both iPhone app and android app are free.
This one allows you to time your contractions.
- iPhone: check out similar app, Baby Buddy $1.99
- Android: free under lifestyle
you can time and track your nappy changes, breast feeding (right or left?) and sleeping patterns.
- iPhone: $5.49 under Medical
- Android: check out similar app - Baby Connect $2.89 in Health and Fitness
This app will ring your home phone, or any other nominated phone number - the moment your bundle of joy wakes up.
- iPhone: $2.99 in Utilities
- Android: similar app - BabyPhone Deluxe $2.65