Large Companies on ebay offer mulitple auctions of the identical items, they also offer BUY IT NOW auctions for the same item.
The best way to handle your urges to buy the Fixed price auction is to understand the following points.
1. If you have noticed the auctioneer selling fixed cost auctions and standard auction the chances are you are no the only one.
2. The Fixed price auctions therefore have set the top price for the standard auctions. Lets face it why would someone bid above and beyond the fixed price auction
3. Be a spectator for the first few standard auctions watch the last hours bidding and see what you up for
4. Set yourself a final cost you will pay for this item and get ready to start bidding.
5. Watch the auction you are bidding on but do not bid till the last few minutes
6. If you dont win dont worry try again if there is a auction for the same item.
7. Ask the seller if he can offer you a "second chance offer" if you are prepared to pay the same cost as the winning bidder
8. At the last resort Buy the fixed auction item.
Fixed auctions are great and are there for fast payment and postage. This only works if both parties are fast.
Good luck and most of all have fun on ebay thats whats its all about
BUY IT NOW or Auction
Views 2 Likes Comments Comment
27 January 2006
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides