There are a few pointers which are very important to consider when buying or looking for a diamond bracelet or a diamond & gemstone (for instance diamond & topaz) bracelet.
- Read the description to ensure that the item has genuine diamonds, not man-made or created ones
- Check the weight - the last thing you want to do is buy a lightweight item which only weighs say 3-4 grams & will break in no time
- If there is an RRP or valuation provided, don't just take it at face value. There are a few sellers (scammers) quoting absolutely ridiculous RRP's of thousands of dollars for items which only weigh a few grams of gold & only have a few small diamonds in them. These are RRP's they just make up & should not even be considered as having any credibility. I suggest you don't pay more than $20-$30 per gram. That means you should not bid much higher than $100 for a bracelet which weighs 3-4 grams & only has a few small diamonds in it. Remember if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.
- Check the seller's feedback. If they have had other people frequently leave neutral or negative feedback, then avoid them & look elsewhere
- Make sure the item is solid not flimsy (checking the width may help with this)
Happy bidding on Ebay!!!