I consider myself a bit of an expert in the world of hair straighteners (just quietly) as I have used every brand and type under the sun! Many of which have been atrocious, and others which have given such amazing results I could have sworn I have the silky straight hair you see on the Pantene ads!
One of my favourite brands is the BaByliss Hair Straightener. Ceramic plates that protect your hair from drying out and splitting and that heat up within minutes, these straighteners really are all they’re cracked up to be.
I opted for the large one as you can get more hair straightened in half the time. It’s easy to use and is perfect for creating a shiny, smooth finish.
The ceramic iron on the BaByliss makes hair more manageable and the hair cuticles stay closed resulting in healthy, shiny hair with a bit of body still – not flat dull, unhealthy looking hair. Your hair actually relaxes from the straightener.
You can use the straightener on dry, unbrushed hair and it still straightens. It definitely works better if you section the hair off into smaller sections, which is more time consuming, but better results.
- 200 watts of power, up to 230º salon temperature
- 2½" plate size
- Ceramic creates shiny, smooth finish
- Ceramic emits ion reflectives which smooth and relax hair
- Ceramic revitalizes and renews hair's shine
- Ceramic generates infrared heat to protect hair's luster
- Temperature regulator dial is conveniently located on inside of handle to avoid accidental temperature changes
- On/Off switch
- Contoured easy grip handles
- 9' professional power cord
To ensure you’ve got peace of mind when it comes to purchasing on eBay, there are a few safety tips to always follow when purchasing:
- Get to know your seller: check your seller’s eBay Feedback Rating and positive, neutral and negative comments left by other members of the community.
- Pay Safe: Use PayPal – it’s the safest way to pay online! And PayPal has a Buyer Protection Program where you may receive a payment of up to $1,500 where an item has been purchased using PayPal and it was not received or was significantly not as described.
You should visit the online security centre for more great tips on trading safely on the Internet and on eBay!