Beware of the fake Make Money In {XXX} Guides.

Views 2 Likes Comments Comment
Like if this Guide is helpful

 

BEWARE OF THE

MAKE MONEY IN {XXX} GUIDES

XXX - STANDS FOR HOUR, DAYS ETC...

 

A recent study indicates that most of these guides are mostly empty promises. They are not useful and have endless writing. It is meant to confuse you so you do not understand what to do and you give up.

 Some guides we have found are ligit, they acctually are the real deal. But the chances of finding a good guide is around 40%. We purchased a few to study and see if they are real promises or not. Only 20% of them where real! The other 80% where pure garbage! So beware of these"We promise you'll make $100/Hr off ebay!". Even though they have a good score, their friends or family could have put them there. They are usually trying to find "easy money" and people wanting to take the "easy way" are easy targets.

 So beware of these guides, once you buy them, they won't have any thing to do with you! Trust me, even though they had a money back guarentee and money back if not satisfied, we tried to make contact with a seller about the so called "money guide". They didn't reply and acted like we don't know what we where talking about.

 So remember, buy these guides at your own risk. The more you do buy, the more money you will loose!

Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides