There are many people on eBay who are selling fake Rolex Watches. Don't Get caught out.
- Rolex watches are worth thousands. Don't buy them if the price isn't realistic.
-You should check out the feedback to see if they have sold fakes in the past.
- Make sure the photo is of the watch, and not taken from the internet.
- Rolex watches come with a box, paperwork, tags, guarentee among other things. The box is good quality and is worth over $200 alone.
- There will be a code on the back of the watch. It is not a sticker! It is also holographic.
- The hands on the watch move continuously, they don't tick or flicker.
- When in doubt don't buy. If you do buy then get it checked out. Find out the sellers address and phone number before paying. If possible try to collect the watch.
Hope this helps. Please rate it below.