This guide is brought to you by Kimmy from Delicious Design 01
Buying clothes online!
This can strike terror into the heart of the most savvy of us. Buying clothes online without trying them on, can seem daunting and terribly risky to those without some experience in purchasing online. I have written this guide to assist with being able to purchase clothes via ebay with the least risk and fuss.
1. Firstly you must be sure of your own measurements. Scary as it might be take your bust, waist and hip measurement along with under your arms and just above your bust and then measure your neck to waist if buying a top or hips to ankle if buying pants.
2. If your seller is an experienced seller, you will generally find measurements of the garment in the ebay item description if it is second hand and for new items, most sellers have a size chart. If the measurements are not there, simple send a message requesting them. I find that measuring a garment takes less than one minute.
3. If you are unsure of whether the garment will fit you ask for more measurements and ask the seller if they exchange items if for some reason the item does not fit. Some sellers will have this information in their return policy.
4. Make sure that you can see the item for sale clearly from all angles.
5. Remember, just like shopping in a regular store, if you don't love it when you first see it, then its better to find something that you do love!
Have Fun above all, its clothes shopping!!!!!!!
Girls, all the best in your online ebay fashion experience!!!!! from Kimmy at Delicious Design 01