- When choosing an item do a check to see how well the item has sold so you have a good idea of a price range.
- Always check the sellers credentials to be sure you will have good quality items,
- Check the postage costs, and always ask for insurance to cover loss, as the Post Office is not infallible.
- If there is no postage amount written, email seller, add your suburb and postcode to make it easier for the seller to adjust postage costs.
- Make sure the image of the item is clear enough for you to see, if not it may turn out to be a bad buy, if unsure contact seller for further enquires.
- Look at sellers feedback and read the feedback given by buyers, this will give you a good idea of the seller and there products.
- Be sure to always contact the seller ASAP, when you have won a bid, and inform them when you will be paying for the item. Email them when you have paid, and ask them to please contact you as soon as payment is recieved, and they are posting out your item, this way you have a reference for your paperwork, and can generally judge the time of the items arrival.
- Save all communications in a folder in your email for further use.
- Always be polite and cheerful, it takes a little of your time to make someone else happy, and the seller will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- Last but not least, make sure the item you bid on is within your price range and it is something you truly want, as it is not good to purchase an item and find that you no longer wish to purchase it, this is bad business for you and the seller.
- Most Important, be happy and enjoy the wonders of Ebay Buying.
Buying in a few simple steps
Views 1 Like Comments Comment
2 June 2006
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides