1) New cell phone battery should be charged and discharged fully for 3 times at least 12 hours (usually overnight) before using it.
2) After you have fully charged and discharged the new cell phone battery for 3 times, just keep your charging time less than 14 hours.
3) For Lithium Ion battery, it should be charged often and kept fully charged as much as possible.
4) Even if you use AC power most of the time, use the cell phone battery periodically to keep it fresh and healthy.
5) Store cell phone batteries in a cool, dry place away from heat and metal objects.
If you find this guide helpful, please vote it. Thanks.
Cell Phone Battery Care Tips
Views 23 Likes Comments Comment
11 July 2012
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides