eBay's standard response to site issues is to clear your browser's cache and cookies. I have repeated eBay's instructions here for anyone not familiar with the process. It is good to clear your cache and cookies occassionally, whether it fixes eBay's site issues is a different matter.
I hope it helps you and happy eBay'ing
Please note, I have no control over eBay's selection of listings associated with this page
If this page has not been helpful, please let me know why so I can change it.
(It is intended to help newbies, not the seasoned computer user).
I understand that you are experiencing site issues. In this case, you
may try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try again. eBay
computer can cause you to have problems looking at our site. So it is
always a good idea to delete them every so often. Please be assured that
this won't harm your computer at all.
Your "cache" is the local storage where copies of images and web pages
are kept on your computer's hard disk (or in its memory), so the next
time your browser needs an image or web page, it can get it from your
cache, which is much faster than downloading a new copy each time.
However, this cache gets full and can cause pages to load slowly or not
I've included instructions below on how to clear your cookies and cache.
This should help correct the problems you're experiencing.
To delete your eBay cookies for Internet Explorer and Windows Users
1. Go to your "Start" menu, found on your task bar.
2. Select the "Search" or "Find" option, and "Files or Folders"
3. Type in Cookies in the search box and make sure that your hard drive
(usually C:) is selected in the "look in" field
4. Once it has pulled up the list of files and folders it has found,
find the folder named "Cookies" and double click it.
5. Lastly, delete all the files that have the word "eBay" in them.
To clear your cache in Internet Explorer please:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the "Tools" menu bar.
3. Choose "Internet Options."
4. On the "General" tab, click "Clear History."
5. When it asks "Delete all items in your History folder?", click "OK."
6. Also, click on the "Delete Files" button under the "Temporary
Internet files" section (this is your cache).
7. Click "OK."