Powdered Milk Bath in a Jar recipe
- 1 cup Milk Bath Powder
* Do not use shop bought full cream milk powder - it will quickly go rancid, however if you wish to make up a batch to use the same day for your own use, it may be possible (not reccommended)
- 5 to 8 drops scented oil -perfume oil or essential oil Renascent fragrances & essential oils
- A few drops of Renascent Pigment Dyes if desired Renascent Pigment Dyes
- Mix dry milk bath powder with oil.
- Mix well.
- Add more oil for a stronger scent.
- Place in a container for gift giving.
- Include a card with directions:
To use, add a tablespoon to running bath water, relax, delight - your skin will be soft & smooth
(Clicking "No" below casts a negative vote against us in guides - perhaps write a guide yourself in the energy of goodwill & sharing with others rather than select this :-) )
If you enjoyed this guide - please select "YES" for it below to allow us to share with others - Thank you