Having bought and sold on eBay for a number of years, I have found excellent ways to effect top prices, good customers and receive positive feedback and these are easy to follow examples.
- Always included the postage charge on the listing, some packing material can be found from around the home try and keep your postage and handling costs to a minimum.
- Write full details of the item being listed, think about what you would ask if you were the bidder, try to include as much information as you can, include the age of the item where it was made and measurements this will avoid answering too many questions from bidders. Include some free inserts for example "add me to your favourite list" you will find these and other inserts in a drop down box when you list an item.
- Regardless of you being the buyer or the seller ALWAYS contact your buyer or seller.IF YOU ARE SELLING: 1. SEND a congratulations email at the end of auction and give clear details of your payment instructions.2 WHEN YOU RECEIVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM BUYER: Advise the buyer that you will notify them as soon as their payment is received. 3 RECEIVING PAYMENT: Let the buyer know you have received their payment and when the item will be posted. 4. leave feedback as soon as the transaction is complete. IF YOU ARE BUYING: 1. CONTACT buyer as soon as possible at the end of auction and advise how you will be paying for the item. 2. PAYMENT Advise the buyer again when you have made your payment and include transaction details. 3. ADVISE seller when you receive the goods. 4. FEEDBACK leave appropriate feedback for the transaction.
- Good luck with your buying and selling
- Click here for a link to my eBay page: