The famous Gymboree brand is now available in Westfield Paramatta (Sydney) and of course here on Ebay Australia.
Gymboree is the number 1 children brand in USA and they have been dressing children since 1986. Available in sizes Newborn to size 12.
They've got over 630 Gymboree retail stores in the United States and Canada along with almost 300 franchises around the globe. First Australian Gymboree store opened in Sydney April 2010.
So what's all the fuzz around Gymboree clothing?
- First of all their quality. They wash and wear great and are really worth the money.
- They are just so adorable and have endless lines that complement each other.
- They have great sales and a fabulous reward program for customers.
- Because so many parents agree on how fantastic they are, there re-sell prices on Ebay are great.
So is Gymboree here to stay?
- Yes it is. More stores are scheduled to open in Australia.
- My guess is that within few years they will be a serious competition to Pumpkin Patch as their clothes are superior to the PP brand (in my opinion).
- Be aware! When you start to shop Gymboree it is easy to become addicted.
- Gymboree labels their sizes the same as Pumpkin Patch (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m....etc) however I find that Gymboree sizes run slightly smaller.
- You can find the Gymboree Size chart in my 'other guides'
- Note, that some of Gymboree Sleepsuits/All in Ones are quite fitted and snug as Gymboree believes it is better to wear them like this for fire danger reasons. If you are worried that the sleepsuit might be too tight for your little one, purchase one size up.
So if you haven't tried Gymboree before, browse through Ebay and have a look at the fantastic lines they have on offer. They have a huge range of clothes which are vibrant, fun and last a long long time.
Famous Gymboree finally in Australia.
Views 8 Likes Comments Comment
19 June 2010
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides