If you’ve clicked on this link, you’re probably a ferret owner. Welcome, from a fellow ferret lover!
Ferrets are still relatively rare in Australia. These domesticated pets are extremely inquisitive, friendly, and fun! They sleep for approxmiatenly 18 hours a day, which make them an ideal pet for working people.When they ARE awake however, they are full of energy and ready to play with you!
Most pet stores in Australia do not stock ferret-specific products. Your easiest way to find these items for your ferret is to buy them on eBay and have them delivered to your door. eBay is a wonderful resource for finding great snacks for your ferret, or fun toys and accessories. You’ll even find useful ferret books on how to take care of your pet ferret.
Things you can buy for your ferret:
- A food/water dish (one that is hard to tip)
- Bedding (eg. hammock)
- A cage
- Ferret shampoo (baby shampoo works fine too)
- A collar with a little bell
- Pet nail clippers
- Ferret toys
- Bitter Apple or something similar (eg. vinegar) - keeps your ferret from chewing things you don't want it to.
- Ferretone - a vitamin supplements that ferrets absolutely adore.
Thanks for Voting for this guide, and do read more of my guides at Myfashionpassion's eBay Guides!