As an avid gamer myself (and Ebayer in general) I just wanted to stress a few points about purchasing games via Ebay:
- Please read all information given on the description and pay attention to item conditions (i.e. whether it is new and sealed, or used etc...).
- If you have any questions whatsoever about the product itself, please ask the seller. It saves a lot of time and trouble if you know exactly what you are getting into prior to purchasing.
- Find out a little about the product itself. Your favourate search engine really helps here.
- Although pricing may vary from seller to seller (and may appear quite competitive) please check the postage costs. After factoring these in to the total you may find your actually paying more than you had originally thought.
- Most sellers are quite friendly, never fear the contact button ;) Some of us do enjoy a good old chat :) Additionally you may find that the sellers can get access to harder to find items or something specific that you require.
Oh well, that is about all I have to say at the moment. Have a nice day :)