General Buying Guide For Ebay
The Ten Commandments.
Ebay is the greatest tool for buying, it will help you buy things cheaply and it will help you buy things that are hard to find.
But before you buy anything check the tips below to help you have a safe rewarding and fun experience on Ebay!!
- Always Read the Seller feeback - This will give you an insight to the sellers reputation and the quality of goods that they sell.
- Always ask questions or for more photos well before the item ends - To give the seller time to reply.
- Set up internet banking- This will make paying easier for you.
- Avoid dealing outside for ebay i.e. after a item ends - As there is no protection.
- Always use good judgement- haa this one is very important - if you think the sellar is not quite right DONT BUY
- If you are buying clothes ask about return policy in case they dont fit.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase let the seller know - A lot of sellers will help you as best they can. (within reason)
- Check the cost of postage as this can sometimes exceed the cost of the item!!!
- Leave feedback- So others may learn more about the seller.
- HAVE FUN !!!!!!