How to avoid them!
If you know one thing about making money, you will know that it is almost impossible to get hands on unless you do some work for it. While browsing some business listings on eBay I noticed an alarming amount of auctions selling "schemes", some with naked or semi-naked pictures of women to attract clicks... The worst thing was that once clicking into these auctions the items were your typical "get rich quick" or "become a powerseller overnight' kind of clap trap.
Certainly there are going to be some very disappointed people out there and this will only damage the Sellers reputation and the reputation of this site. Although the listings clearly state what the item is, it is difficult to get past the pictures and hype revealing what the product actually is.
5 quick tips
- Read the item description carefully
- Check the seller’s feedback, avoid buying from sellers with a negative rating
- Ask questions... 'ask seller a question' link in the auction listing -- genuine seller's will respond
- Price is extremely low or extremely high should sound off warning bells
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
There are only a very select few programs which are legitimate "Money Makers" on the web - the rest (99.9%) are scams.
Many of these people are quite clever. Their sites look legitimate and they are presented well. All they are doing is sponging off your hard work. You DON'T NEED THEM!
Don't get scammed and stay beautiful
'Success is Yours'