I find a lot of people don't list the item they are selling in the correct catagory or they simply dont write a good sales pitch to sell there item!
- Before listing your item search the home page having a good look through all of the catagorys
- Search by entering the name of your item into quick search area - try several different ways of spelling the item name and see where other people have listed there item for sale.
- Use the correct spelling for your item
- List it in two catagory's - the 2nd being a similar catagory that may complement your item
- Look at what other ebayers have written about similar items (dont copy them but get ideas!)
- Look up websites about your item to get sellling points
- Look up the instructions as these have great comments on how your item works and why its great.
- Add in dimensions,Condition, How old etc
- Use bullet points when writing your ad make it easy to read!