Ebay is a site, where if you are aware of the price of items, you can get a great deal. But there are some general rules that we follow when bidding on items. They are:
1. Research what you are buying beforehand.
2. Know your budget and don't go over it.
3. Place your maximum bid and watch the item.
4. Don't let your head rule the transaction - if it goes over the maximum price you want to pay, let it go. Chances are that another item similar, or the same will become available soon after.
5. Ensure that you do the right thing by the buyer you've bought from. If you've bid on an item and won it, pay for it promptly. The golden rule applies - do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Ebay can be a wonderful shopping tool if you follow the simple steps listed above. Give it a go and see what wonderful experiences you can have. You might surprise yourself and be able to furnish your home, undertake a hobby or wear the most wonderful clothes at a fraction of what you'd pay in retail outlets. And how do I know this? It is because it's what we have been able to do by following our five basic rules.
Happy ebaying - if you haven't checked out ebay - follow the link below - www.ebay.com.au