Things to consider when buying an designer item, to ensure you that your item is actually authentic.
1. Make sure the seller specifies that the item says AUTHENTIC clearly written. Not auth, authen, or any other abbreviations. Genuine does not specify 100% either.
2. Have a close look at all the pictures
3. Ask the seller for receipts or where they purchased it from. Also ask if they can assure authenticity
4. Make sure that the seller does not add strange details to the description and does not ONLY take payment in the form of western union. That is a big no no!!!
5. Make sure seller answers questions properly and answers everything required.
6. Do a search on a service like google, to make sure that the style of the item is acutally legitimate and not just a made up item
That should do for the moment...
If all else fails... do not bid.