HI ALL, PLEASE REMEMBER TO MARK THIS AS HELPFUL AS I AM DOING THIS FOR ALL US EBAYERS, THANKS.
this is what i would do ask,
- where he got it from
- how much it was worth when he got it, and you can ask how much the gift cost aswell
- what material specific and what percentage (100% cotton, 100% polyester, 60% cotton, 35% polyester and 5% elastic, organic cotton etc.)
- Where it's made (what country doesn't have to be where excatly)
- Any thing he should warn you about, holes, tears, worn out signs, sweat marks, stains, colour defaults etc.
- The measurements of the garment
- If the brand is authentic
- Is it pre-washed
- is it machine washable, or hand washable.
- machine dryable?
- If shrink, colour fade, or colour spill may occur, that affects other clothing in the washing machine.
- can you use bleach
- And any problems he might of had with the product.
(If i where you i would copy and paste this)
And then end it with something nice like thanks a lot from Peter, or kind regards kathy.
Thanks i hope this helped.