When you meet the Top Rated eBay Seller requirement, a badge will automatically appear next to your eBay ID on My eBay page and on each listing pages.
Top-Rated sellers are PowerSellers who consistently provide the best buying experiences to their customers.
What are the benefits?
1. Priority customer support.
2. 20% discount on final value fees (this is a big reduction on your selling cost).
3. More seller protection from eBay.
What is this based on?
1. Not the volume, but the quality of your service.
2. The feedback from the customers.
3. Be Part of the PowerSeller Program.
4. 4 Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) - Item as described, Communication, Shipping time and Shipping and handling charges (check out "
Advice for all new ebay seller").
Why Selling on eBay?
I've become one of the eBay Top-Rated sellers yesterday after all the hard work within these 4 months. Not easy, especially when I've got a full time job so I can only work at night and on the weekend. I want to share my experience here as I would like to let everyone who wants to sell something online know that this is possible (considering someone like me who is not putting 100% time on eBay) as long as you put in efforts and commit to the business, of course the most important factor is to provide the best customer services. It takes me a very long time to maintain
This is the greatest program to keep us motivated while selling online, because along the way we try to do our best to achieve something better. eBay has a straightforward search algorithm, as long as you know the keywords that most of the customers use to find you, trust me, you are half way there.
How To Become A Top Rated Seller On eBay
Views 5 Likes Comments Comment
14 January 2012
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide