This is a bottle of Newly High Quality 100pcs Ketone + Glucose Urine Testing Strips, allow you to test your Urine Glucose + Ketone Content within 30 seconds! --> One Strip to test both Glucose and Ketone!
Why you need to test your Glucose?
GlucoseThe glucose urine test measures the amount of sugar (glucose) in a urine sample. The presence of glucose in the urine is called glycosuria or glucosuria. The main purpose of this Glucose Urine Test is use to track the existence and level of Diabetes.
Glucose is not usually found in urine. If it is, further testing is needed.
Normal glucose range in urine: 0 - 0.8 mmol/l (0 - 15 mg/dL)
Greater than normal levels of glucose may occur with:
* Diabetes, although blood glucose tests are needed to diagnose diabetes. Small increases in urine glucose levels after a large meal are not always a cause for concern.
* A rare condition in which glucose is released from the kidneys into the urine, even when blood glucose levels are normal (renal glycosuria)
* Pregnancy -- up to half of women will have glucose in their urine at some point during pregnancy. Glucose in the urine may mean that a woman has gestational diabetes.
Glucose will only show up in the urine once it has reached high levels in the blood.
Diabetes is a lifelong (chronic) disease in which there are high levels of sugar in the blood.
There are three major types of diabetes. The causes and risk factors are different for each type:
* Type 1 diabetes can occur at any age, but it is most often diagnosed in children, teens, or young adults. In this disease, the body makes little or no insulin. Daily injections of insulin are needed. The exact cause is unknown.
* Type 2 diabetes makes up most of diabetes cases. It most often occurs in adulthood, but teens and young adults are now being diagnosed with it because of high obesity rates. Many people with type 2 diabetes do not know they have it.
* Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar that develops at any time during pregnancy in a woman who does not have diabetes.
There is no cure for diabetes. Treatment involves medicines, diet, and exercise to control blood sugar and prevent symptoms and problems.
Why you need to test your Ketone?Your body cells use sugar for energy. Insulin must be present for your body cells to use sugar for energy. When there is not enough insulin present, your cells cannot use sugar to obtain the energy they need.
If your body cannot get energy from sugar, fat is used instead. When fat is broken down, ketone are made. Ketone are strong acids and are harmful to your body. Ketone in your urine may be a sign that you are developing diabetic ketoacidosis.
When should you test your urine for ketone?* If you are currently participate in a weight loss program, testing the Ketone content in your urine from time to time able to help you to track closely the sugar content and fat content in your body after exercise ( To track whether the exercise program that you are participating is helping you effectively reduce of your body fat or not )
* If your blood sugar tests are higher than 250 mg/dL for two or more tests in a row.
* If you are feeling like your blood sugar is high.
* If you think you have an infection.
* If you are throwing up or feel sick to your stomach.
* If you are ill or stressed.
If you have Type 1 diabetes, you should always have a supply of the strips used for urine ketone testing and know how to use them.
If you have Type 2 diabetes, your doctor or nurse will tell you if you need to do urine ketone testing. If you are pregnant your doctor or nurse will tell you when to test your urine for ketone.
Click Here to Buy Ketone + Glucose Urine Strip
Thanks for taking the time to read my guide.
If you found this guide helpful, please vote YES below.
Voting YES helps others in the eBay community.Cheers :)