IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL TICK THE BOX BELOW
There are four common mistakes people make when trying to make money from Google Adsense.
- People think by putting up a website, and filling it with Google Ads, they will make a fortune (and you can-but not that way).
- People think they can just tack a few Google ads on to their website and people will automatically click on to the ads.
- People think that Google Ads themselves will attract traffic to their website
- People think that if making money from Google Ads is so easy that they do not have any specialized knowledge of how its done
Let me show you some reasons why you need to have specialized knowledge if you truly want to join those who have learnt how to make some serious money from Google Adsense.
- You need to understand that most people are like you and are not just interested in looking for websites that are filled with Google Ads.
- You need to understand that most people are like you and will avoid clicking on ads.
- You need to realize that most people are like you and only click on websites that have something that might interest them or be of benefit.
- You need to realize that most people are not prepared to obtain specialized knowledge until they appreciate its value to them.
- You need to know what type of websites are required to generate the most traffic and thereby more clicks
- You need to know where to have your Google ads on the page, so they will be clicked on.
- You need to know how to maximize the use of your page layout
- You need to know how to utilize the color schemes on your page to advantage
- You need to know when it is best to use columns for Google Adsense
- You need to know when a person is most likely to click on a Google Ad
As with most things, specialized knowledge is the difference between making an excellent income and struggling to get out of your hole. Google Adsense is no different, and those who have learnt the tricks of the trade are not going to give away all their secrets for no return. However, there is gold in the the Goo, so to speak, and the only thing that might be stopping you from getting your share is probably ignorance.
The one thing that you can be sure of is more and more people are going to be using the Internet and that means more people are going to be advertising. This can mean happy riches for you. Does this make sense of Google Adsense?