How to use:
- Trim wick to no more than 1/8 inch before initial burning and before every burn from then on.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface in a safe position away from pet, children, anything flammable.
- Light candle.
- It is important to allow the candle to burn until the wax has melted all the way to the edge during the initial burning (to avoid tunneling).
- Extinguish candle when leaving the room. Simply put the lid back on for easy extinguishing.
Tips & Tricks:
- Leave unlit candle sitting in the sun while you are away from home. The sun will release some of the scent and when you return your home should smell beautifully fragranced.
- Keep your wick trimmed! Your wooden wick should always be at 1/8 inch in length. This means trimming not only before the initial burn, but between burns aswell. Not trimming your wick can lead to excess smoke, too big of a flame, and it can also burn the candle out faster. Short wicks provide the perfect amount of heat to melt the wax and release a beautiful scent throw, for a long lasting candle.
- To easily trim your wooden wick, simply snap off excess wick with your fingers once the wax has cooled.
- Keep the hot wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or any other flammable materials and ensure that the wick is always in the centre of the candle.
- Make sure when extinguishing your candle that you never blow it out. You should always use a candle dopper to put out the flame. If your candle is in a container with a lid, just put the lid on to put out the flame.