Like most Mums I love Pumpkin Patch but cant always afford the retail prices. That's where EBAY comes in! Since I've discovered Patch items on EBAY I'm hooked.
This guide will help you to find Patch clothing the easy way and the cheaper way!
- When typing in the search box there's no need to type Pumpkin Patch. Just type Patch and the size your after. Example: patch 1
- If you are looking for new Patch items type Patch BNWT and the size your after. BNWOT is also a option.
- When bidding on a Patch item always check the sellers other items, as usually they will be listing similar sized items and this will save you greatly by combining postage.
- Best of all once your child has grown out of their Patch wardrobe you can resell the outfits and make the money back to buy the next size up!
- Used Patch clothes are greatly cheaper but make sure you read all the description as wash fade and pilling usually means the photo looks better and brighter than the item actually is. Although on the other hand I have purchased Patch items saying this that are almost brand new. It depends on the seller and how accurate their description is!
- When looking for current season stock type Patch 06 or Patch 2006. I find buying the latest season will greatly increase my profit when reselling the item after use.
- When you have purchased several Patch quality items off the one seller add them to your favourite sellers list and you will be sent a email when ever they relist items.
- I have also downloaded the EBAY toolbar this tells me when my watched items are ending giving a 10 min warning, no matter what I'm doing on my computer the little reminder pops up very useful! Very quick to download
9. Buying brand name clothing such as Patch off EbAY has saved me a bundle all my children (5) are decked out in the latest gear for half the price of retail and no one is any the wiser!
I hope this guide has helped you to EBAY with ease and buy Patch clothes at a bargain price!
Thanks for reading