- Remember to complete Checkout by clicking the button at the top of the auction page at auction end.
- When checking out, note the type of shipping available (ie. Standard vs Express).
- Most sellers notify buyers when they have shipped the item. If you are concerned, contact the seller to request a status update.
- Standard shipping will take approximately 3 business days to reach after it has been shipped. Express shipping is usually delivered on the next business day.
- If you prefer insurance, contact the seller if you can include extra for insurance costs.
- Do remember to leave your seller feedback after you have received the item
- Calculate your shipping costs before listing your auction. You can do so at http://auspost.com.au
- One of the easiest shipping methods are Pre-Paid satchels. You can buy these for Regular post (red satchels) or Express post (yellow satchels). Once you have purchased these, you can fill in your buyer address prior to shipping, and can place the satchel in any post box instead of having to queue at the post office.
- Do offer the option of insurance on your auctions. Buyers are happy to bear the cost of these if it ensures the item’s safety. Insurance is $2-3 for an item value up to $100.
- Do ship promptly after payment is received. Your buyer is eagerly waiting for the item they just bought from you!
- Present your packages in the way you would like to receive them. Wrap breakables up in bubble wrap. Iron and fold clothes. Place CDs/DVDs in a box to ensure they do not break. A thoughtfully wrapped purchase will be well-received, which will translate into a glowing positive feedback from your buyer!
- Do remember to leave your buyer feedback
Thanks for Voting for this guide, and do read more of my guides at Myfashionpassion's eBay Guides!