How to wash and care for your fleece throw:
- Always wash your fleece throws in luke warm(warm-cold) water with similar fabrics.
- Please use the gentle cycle when washing fleece fabrics because excess friction is a major factor in the pilling.
- Never use bleach or fabric softeners with modern fleece fabrics!
- Use the low heat setting and the gentle cycle of your tumble dryer, modern fleece is sensitive to heat.
- Do not ever dry clean, however you can air dry your fleece for that fresh air scent!
- Do not iron polyester fleece. Ironing fleece may, and probably will, leave marks on the fleece throw, or may even cause the throw to melt!
- Avoid washing fleece blankets with towels. Fleece material attracts lint balls, which are hard to remove. Add a fabric sheet to the dryer to prevent static cling.
- Do not wash your fleece throw in hot water. This will cause the fibres in your fleece o breakdown and stretch and it will never feel the same again.