- Use checkout - Everytime you buy something Ebay sends you out an email saying that you have won.
- Use this email to pay for your item.
- This starts the process where the seller gets an email telling them that you have bought something and to be on the lookout for the payment.
- It also addresses things out like bank details, if that is how you are going to pay.
- Use PayPal, it is instant and the seller knows that you have paid they will post.
- Use get it quickly. You will.
How to get something fast on Ebay
Views Comments Comment
26 August 2006
There are a few things that make buying on Ebay fast. I will share these with you.
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides