Want to recieve great feedback from buyers? Want them to come back and buy from you again? Well, here's some tips:
1. Contact your buyer as soon as you can after the item sold.
2. Offer them a postage discount if they buy mulitple items from you.
3. Always keep your buyers up to date, send an email to them when you recieved payment, and when you have posted the item.
4. If your buyer have a problem with the item they recieved, always respond to them the way sounds like you are happy to assist them.
5. Send your item as soon as you can after payment recieved, best do it within 24 hours.
6. Don't charge a lot of handling fees, e.g. if the actual postage cost $10, charge the buyer $12, $2 for handling fees, package fees, and your time; if you charge buyer $20 when it only cost you $10, it may result in a bad feedback, or your listing may even be considered as avoiding ebay selling fees, this is against ebay's policy.
I hope this info has helped you, if so, please at least vote a yes for me, and check out my other useful guides, thanks for looking and have a nice day!!!