How to remove stains from a leather purse
Using a standard cleaner on your leather purse will remove the stains but will also cause irreparable damage
to the leather purse. Taking your leather purse to a professional cleaner will get the stains removed
from the purse but can also cost you.
Or you can use these simple steps to remove the stains from a leather purse.
1. Take one baby wipe and fold it in half. You want to use baby wipes that have no alcohol, dyes or smell.
These standard baby wipes can be found at any grocery store.
2. Place your hand on the opposite side of the purse that is stained to hold it down while you wipe.
3. Wipe the stained portion of the leather purse with the baby wipe.
Rub with moderate pressure to remove the stain. You should wipe the leather purse as you would a window.
1. Mix clear rubbing alcohol and lukewarm water into a small bowl. There should be roughly 50/50 concentration of both.
2. Dip the end of a standard cotton swab into the solution. Swirl the swab around to make sure that the end is saturated.
3. Rub the swab over the stained portion of the leather purse gently in a circular motion.
4. Wipe the spot with a dish towel when you're done using the cotton swab. Make sure to get the leather purse completely dry.