There are many people trying to make $$$ from selling fake watches, here are some ways to avoid them:
1. the watch should comes with Box, COA(paperworks), tax invoice, if they say they don't come with anything but the watch itself, trust me, they're 100% fake.
2. Try to pick up the item.
3. Never buy these things outside of Australia.Fake watchs are produced in black markets in asia.
4. if the needle is a little shaking when it moves, fake.
5. Get it checked up in a watch shop straight away when you recieved it.
6. Check the photo carefully, make sure the photo doesn't come from the rolex or omega website or from google image search.