What is the difference between Vland LED headlights and original EVO headlights?
- Original EVO headlights use halogen bulb in its high beam and low beam , the light is too dim while Vland headlights use HID bulb to enhance the visibility when driving in a dark environment.
- Original EVO headlights do not come with DRL while Vland headlights use premium Audi style LED bar to upgrade the appearance of the vehical.
- Vland headlights use Q5 lens to project brighter light which will make your drive safer and reduce the risk of accident.
- Vland headlights use demon light to make vehical more fashionable. Demon light is a kind of LED light which can change the color of lens but will not change the color of light. Demon light will work when the DRL is turned on .
- Vland headlights come with dual beam which can transform high beam to low beam or low beam to high beam by the device installed in the headlights . Drivers only need to use one bulb to project both high beam light and low beam light.
- Original EVO headlights use halogen bulbs around 3000K .Compared to the HID bulb which is greater than 5000K, halogen bulb is a lot dimmer. Moreover, HID bulbs have a longer life span which is ten times longer than halogen bulbs while consume electricity 40% less than halogen bulbs.