In Dash Car DVD Multimedia System and its Main Features
The new trend of In Dash Car Entertainment is here and Elinz Electronics has been on the forefront from the beginning. In Dash Car Entertainment is becoming more and more popular. It's a trend that's converting the average Car Stereo System into a Multimedia Entertainment System, with the use of a simple device called a Car DVD Player.
If you're looking to buy a new In Dash Car DVD Multimedia then this is the article you need to read. This article will take a look at the main features you need in an in-dash car DVD player, and then take a look at some additional features that you may want to look for. We will then finish by looking at the main brands available and their product ranges.
Today's technology can make driving both easier and more fun, so it's no wonder that drivers are opting for various features like in-dash navigation systems, built-in iPod integration, and car DVD players.
iPods are the newest way to enjoy your favorite music. Since they are so popular nowadays, with everyone has an iPod with them they can be able to listen to their favorite music from iPod from time to time is absolutely essential, with the iPod connectivity to your in dash car multimedia system, you can listen to music from your ipod using the clear car speaker from your car.
Main Features of In-Dash Car DVD Players Screen:
• Obviously if you're watching a DVD you need to be able to see it, so a good size screen is essential.
• Touch Screen Controls: you don't want to be wasting time fiddling around with complicated menus and buttons, so easy-to-use touch screen controls are extremely useful.
• Multi Format Support: not all your films and music are necessarily going to be on DVD, so it's very useful to be able to use other formats such as MP3, WMA, CD, Ipod.
• Additional Features of In-Dash Car DVD Players Rear View Camera: keep an eye on what's going on behind you with a rear-view camera.
• Other essential features for in dash car dvd player including BT, where you can dial the number using the dial pad on the touch screen, without needing to take out your mobile phone and dial from there, you can also pickup incoming call using the touch screen and hang up from there.
Will it integrate cosmetically with the dash and other electronics?
Cosmetic integration is a little more complex, but in many cases easily resolved through customization features. For instance, many decks allow you to change the faceplates and color of the display. Most decks have standardized form factors; so fit most cars, but there are exceptions, so make sure that the deck is suited for your car. You are usually pretty safe is the car stereo is made for the same market as the source of your car.
So now you have the media player selected, what about the speaker system. The speaker system can be thought of in two parts: the channel amplifier and the physical speaker units. And choice of speakers is not limited either. With a range of options for your basic stereo speakers [2-channel], you can supplement the high note quality using a tweeter and the low bass notes with a sub-woofer. This gives you a standard 4-channel sound system that will rival your home audio system. The fittings and mountings are selected depending upon where you choose to position the speakers.
Car audio speakers are either: top mounted or bottom mounted. Clearance depth is most important when installing new speakers in a non-factory speaker location. So check all of your components carefully before purchase. For details of specifications on each part of your system, see Elinz.com.au