There is nothing more shocking than receiving negative feedback. Like many so many other ebayers, I pride myself on having 100 percent feedback. Keeping your customers happy should be your priority and by following a few basic steps learn how to keep your customers smiling.
1. Be honest, don't mislead potential customers by describing an item incorrectly. Offer addtional information if they would like it, plenty of photos etc.
2. Be fair when it comes to postage, some ebayers charge enormus sums for standard postage. I personally like to send all my items via registered post. This way lost or late packages can be traced. Offer refunds if the postage is less than quoted.
3. Always post your items ASAP, once a customer has paid, post early. Theres nothing more annoying than packages sent weeks after they have been paid for.
4. Pack well - Items can easily be damged in transit. By taking extra care now will prevent unhappy customers emailing you later wilth broken goods.
5. Keep your customers informed, email then when their item has been sent and when they can expect to receive it. Offer assitance if their item does not show up. I also email my customers to let them know I have left positive feedback and if they have received their goods. A thankyou for your purchase is a nice way to finish off a transaction.
When contacting customers always be friendly and helpful. Even potentail bad customers will respond when they receive friendly emails.
I hope many of you who are new to ebay will find these tips helpful.
Good Luck and Happy trading.
Keeping Your Ebay Customers Happy
Views 3 Likes Comments Comment
4 June 2006
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides