TO SET UP
- Remove the Pop-Up Travel Bubble Cot and mattress from it's carry bag.
- Unfold the cot being careful because it pops up very quickly.
- Insert the struts in the strut sleeves.
- Unzip the mosquito net, fold up and place into the integrated pocket.
- Place the mattress into the floor of the cot.
- On both sizes of the mattress, ensure the Velcro on the back of the mattress is affixed to the Velcro on the cot.
- Use the Velcro closure on the corner fastenings around fixed furniture to increase stability.
- Take the mattress out of the cot and fold up and place inside the carry bag.
- remove the struts from the cot sleeves and place inside of the the carry bag.
- Zip up the mosquito net.
- Lie the cot flat.
- hold the cot at each end and twist slowly, your left hand towards you and your right hand away from you.
- Allow the cot to fold into itself and form 3 loops.
- Put the cot into the carry bag and zip up.
The Pop-Up Travel Bubble Cot is incredibly lightweight and compact for easy travelling. It folds into its own small carry bag and – like it says on the label – pops up to provide a sleepy haven in seconds.
Weighing less than 2.2kg the Pop Up Travel Bubble Cot is made with breathable polyester and cotton fabric panels and also includes a thin mattress, removable canopy and integrated mosquito net to protect baby from nasty nibbles.
The Pop-Up Travel Bubble Cot is most suitable for use from 6 months to approximately 18 months.
Both Pop-Up travel solutions provide a clean, safe and comfortable place for baby to sleep and are so compact and easy to carry, will be top of your list of priorities not only on holidays, but for days out and visiting friends too.