1.buy plenty of soft chew toys for your dog.
2. find a dog bean bag or soft bed for your dog to relax on during the day or to sleep on at night.
3. Take them for joy rides in the car often and open the windows so they can stick their heads out.
4. When you arrive home alow them to run and greet you.
5.Let them run and play daily.
6. Don't stay angry with them for long.
7.Don't yell at them if they dig up the garden
8. provide them with lots of water in a special dog bowl and have a shady spot on hot days.
9. play with them for hours every day and play tug of war with a piece of rope or special dog toy.