If you find this guide helpful please vote YES down the bottom of this page.
Here are a few other benefits to practicing Pilates. My other guide has more information on Pilates as well. 6 Benefits of Pilates Exercises
• Tone and build long, lean muscles without bulk.
• Reduce stress, relieve tension, and boost energy through deep stretching.
• Restore postural alignment.
• Create a stronger, more flexible spine.
• Increase joint range of motion.
• Improve circulation.
• Heighten neuromuscular coordination.
• Offer relief from back pain and joint stress.
• Correct over-training of muscle groups which can lead to stress and injury.
• Enhance mobility, agility and stamina.
• Compliment sports training and develop functional fitness for daily life activity.
• Improve the way your body looks and feels.
I hope you have found this information helpful and that you start practising Pilates for increased health benefits. You will truly feel wonderful!