Nars makeup is my favourite cosmetic brand. It is easy to apply, comes in the season's latest colours, is long wearing and always draws compliments from friends. Nars colours are perfect for people who want to create a natural and healthy look. Nars is slightly more expensive than brands such as Clinique, Clarins and Estee Lauder but is definitely worth the investment. The great thing is that you can buy almost any Nars product on eBay for well below the retail price! My top Nars product and Nars colour picks are:
'Belissima' duo - a gorgeous shimmery nude and a matt taupe colour that are perfect for day time and can be applied more heavily for a smokey effect at night time.
Himalayas - a subtlw pink shimmery highlighter that is a perfect base colour. Sweep it over the entire eyelid and up to the brow.
Laguna - you can apply this lightly for a glowing and sun-kissed effect. It has a small amount of shimmer that makes it perfect for evenings too. Concentrate on the cheek bones and temples.
Orgasm - This blush has a cult following and once you use it you quickly understand why! It's a shimmery peach/gold/bronze colour that gives your face an instant glow. Use it on your cheekbones, temples and dust a little on your forehead and nose. Best suited to those with a medium to dark skin tone.
Deep Throat - Very similar in colour to Orgasm but does not have as much gold shine. I like to use Deep Throat during the day.
Cream Blush - The Multiple
'Maldives' The Multiple - The Multiple is a multi-purpose stick for cheeks, eyes and lips and is perfect for creating an all over glow. It has a beautiful creamy texture and is perfect for colouring the apple of your cheeks and highlighting under the eyebrow. If I only have a few minutes to do my makeup I'll use Laguna bronzer, followed by Maldives on my cheeks and some lip gloss (try Nars lip lacquer in Baby Doll - a baby pink colour)!
If you can only afford one item from the Nars range then the Multiple is it! It will last for months and months. Other colours I recommend are Copacobana and Mauritius.
Tips for buying Nars cosmetics on eBay:
- If you can't find the colour or particular product on eBay.com.au look at the eBay.com site and check that the seller is willing to ship internationally.
- Check the seller’s feedback and reputation on eBay. You can do this by clicking on the number in brackets after the seller’s user ID.
- If you have any questions about the product email the seller using the “Ask seller a question” link
- Be aware of postage costs and the sellers terms and conditions around payment.
- PayPal is the safest way to pay for items on eBay. You might want to consider only buying from sellers who accept PayPal