A few rules to remember:
As a seller -
1. Make sure you are honest about the item condition.
2. Set your price lower as it will attract more bidders! (take the risk! believe me it works!)
3. Be available to answer questions daily (if you can)!
4. Keep in contact with your buyers, and offer to fix any problems they may have ASAP.
5. Make sure the item is sent within a few days (if not THE day) of recieving payment.
6. MOST importantly - be friendly and have FUN!
And as a buyer -
1. Be sure to contact the seller ASAP to arrange or delay payment.
2. If you have a time organised to pick up the item - DO NOT BE LATE!! (if you are, CALL!)
3. Check the sellers feedback and payment/postage requirements.
4. ASK questions!
5. DO NOT BID unless you really want the item - and can pay for it!
6. HAVE FUN! Enjoy your bargains - you'll never want to pay retail again!
I think most - if any problems arise - it is from not following these things..
COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR BUYER/SELLER IS THE KEY!!!