HESITATING TO BID BECAUSE YOUR STRESSED ABOUT MAKING A PAYMENT?
WHAT IS THE EASIEST AND SAFEST WAY TO PAY?
Take away the guess work, play on eBay safely and know how to pay.....
EXPRESS BANK DEPOSIT - INTERNET BANKING
CHEQUE, POSTAL MONEY ORDER
OTHER - CASH
As you can see by the above there are quite a few methods you can use. And remember that not all sellers take all methods, always check the bottom of the items description page to see what methods the seller uses.
1. Paypal - Is a fantastic and safe tool for making payments, converting into almost any currency you can make instant payments world wide. You decide how much money is in you paypal account by adding the funds from your Australian Bank account and you control when payments are made. You can also add your credit card for instant payments (you wont need to add funds, paypal do all the hard work and just deduct the payment your making from your credit card account. But how much does all this cost?.................Absolutely nothing! Yes PAYPAL is FREE to make payments. But is it safe?.........Paypal disclose any information about you from the seller and apon completing a transaction you will receive a receipt and have a record of the transaction in your paypal account. Yes it is safe.PAYPAL ABOUT / SIGN UP
2. Express Bank Deposit - Don't be fooled by the name, don't panic, you don't pay then and there. By clicking this option in your eBay checkout it will allow you to see the sellers bank information that you will need to make payment too. Australian customers don't be scared.....tke charge of your payments. Internet banking has never been so easy. As with Paypal you will be able to see all the transactions you make and have a receipt of your payment. You control when and how much you pay, and the seller will not see any of your bank information (you will find seller's will ask you to leave a reference when paying so they can recognise the payment). And don't worry if you are error prone......if you do make an error, no need to panic that the payment will be lost, transactions(payments) with errors will bounce back to your account, usually within 24 hours. Always check 24 hours after you make a payment to make sure that it hasn't been re-directed to your account. Please tell your seller after you have made paymrnt and allow 24 - 48 hours for the payment to be transfered between different banks.
Most major banks can give you information on adding internet banking to your account.
THE TOP TWO OPTIONS HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE THE SAFEST AND QUICKEST WAYS TO PAY...BELOW ARE SOME OTHER OPTIONS....
3. Direct Deposit - Fast, simple, but a little bit fiddley. After you have the sellers bank information, take your payment and their details to their bank and make a payment, just like when you make a deposit into your own account.
4. Cheque - Postal Money Order - With this option you not only have to pay for the cheque but also wait in cue at the post office to get it, pay to post it and then wait for it to arrive at the sellers address, and if you are paying by a cheque you will also have to wait for it to clear. It might feel safe, but is it? Letters can get lost and cause lengthy delays, not the best way to pay.
5. Other - cash, although simple, can get lost in the mail and there is no record of you payment.
So your looking for any easy, safe and quick way to make payments the top two options are the way to go. But remember to always check out your seller's feedback and location before buying or making bids and don't forget to check their payment options.
Have a great day and have fun shopping on eBay.