Care for your purchase...forever after!
A few points to consider before hanging a painting:1. Make sure your hands are clean before handling you painting. White cotton gloves are an option.
2. Carry your painting with both hands on both sides of the canvas. Do not carry a painting by the top of the frame.
3. The attached picture wire should distribute weight evenly so the canvas doesn't sag.
4. Consider the positioning of the painting.
5. Use a nail or hook that can hold double the weight of the painting.
6. Hang the wire on the hook or nail, making sure it hangs flush with the wall.
7. Hang the painting on a wall stud, especially if it's heavy.
8. To prolong the life of your painting keep away from moisture, direct sunlight and heat.
Care of Jewellery:1. Store jewellery separately in a clean, dry place so it doesn't scratch. Velvet rolls and padded cases are wonderful for protecting jewellery pieces.
2. Always store your beaded necklaces or bracelets flat, so they don't tangle.
3. Try to keep pieces away from harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
4. Jewellery should only be put on after washing, or applying any makeup, hair spray, gels, lotions or perfume.
5. Do not wear beaded jewellery while doing household or outdoor chores.
6. And try to never wear any jewellery when swimming or showering. The chlorine can cause damage to various gemstones and gold.